Wild West Air Fest
14TH ANNUAL WILD WEST AIR FEST – COME SEE THE BEST PILOTS IN THE WEST
When: Saturday, September 1st
9:00 am – 3:00 pm
Where: Steamboat Airport
3499 Airport Cir, Steamboat Springs, CO
The Wild West Air Fest is an event to remember over Labor Day weekend. It features nationally ranked pilots, historical birds, passenger plane rides, and so much more! The pilots will provide an extended air show featuring formation flying and great mid-air stunts – a great event for the whole family!
Don’t miss out on this thrilling event – Buy your tickets today
2017 HIGHLIGHTS (from Steamboat Chamber)
- WWII Navy Torpedo Bomber TBM-3 Avenger performing a bombing simulation
- Rocky Mountain Renegades with their 9 ship formation team
- National Performer, Barry Hancock, in his WWII T-6
- New! Mark Johnson in his Russian Provost Jet
- Air show pilots Ken Fardie & Todd McLaughlin with their Trojan T-28 Warbirds
- International aerobatics champion Dagmar Kress
- Dream Big Entertainment – Be a fighter pilot! Dress in a flight suit and helmet and sit in a real fighter jet cockpit and get your picture taken.